Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2013 Race Schedule

I'm having some running motivation issues.

My training has kind of tanked for the last 6 months and it's shown in the races I've run. This is discouraging to me.

I really prefer to be awesome all the time, instead of only after months of tortuous training.

Jason asked me what my major fitness goals of 2013 were...

What are they?

I'm not really sure to be honest.  I should probably figure this out pretty soon.

White Elephant 5 mile race        1/5/13

Resolution Run for Heroes 5k   1/12/13

Matchmaker 5k OR Knock Your Socks Off 5k       2/13

Tortoise and the Hare 5k            3/13

Newport Marathon                     6/1/13         Cross your fingers for a BQ time!
Rock N' Roll Seattle Marathon...maybe

Ragnar Relay/Ultra?                   7/13           Maybe as a Pick Up Runner

Hood to Coast                            8/13           Maybe as a Pick Up Runner

Race for a Soldier 1/2                 9/13

Puddle Jump 5k                         11/13

Tacoma Turkey Trot 5k            11/13

Santa Runs Tacoma 5k             12/13



1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

If you show up to the Newport Marathon on June 3rd no one will be there.