Friday, November 11, 2011

A foggy, rainy & sunny day

I got up and headed over to Amy's house for our Long Tempo run. We've decided that it's not as much fun running when we have different pace goals so we split the difference on our pace today:)

She needed 7:24

I needed 7:45

She ran a average of 7:19

I ran an average of 7:31

So I want to take this moment to point out that I did better than Amy (ratio wise)...So There!

I'd also like to take this moment to say that her boys are ADORABLE!

Tyler made us a sign:) That last word is my name spelled phonetically



I then got to go to Amy's family's property and see the Salmon spawn for the first time ever.
I also learned that their insides rot while they are still swimming. Blegh.

I got three complements on my awesome rainbow stockings today!

By the way the Cinnamon cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting at Bonjour Cupcakes is AMAZING! as well as the Vanilla Carmel cupcake.

Not so awesome is the cramp between my shoulder blades that started during mile one this morning and has stuck around ALL DAY. I should have my chocolate mint cupcake to feel better.

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

You're right, you did better than I did goal wise. Way to go. I'm glad we were able to compromise so we could run together still.

That Tyler is stinkin' cute!