Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Should I, or Shouldn't I?

Monday I woke up feeling a bit under the weather...and warm...and congested.

Did I mention that I felt a bit warm?

Did I also mention that I got brand new Hot Pink running shoes for Christmas?

I really wanted to run in them.

I also figured that no one would want me to go to running with them if I was running a fever. So I decided to stay home and watch the Ironman Championships.


Where I got to watch a lady with CANCER complete her first Ironman.

While I stayed home from a 5 mile run because I had a cold.

I rock.

2 comments:

Amylee said...

Well, all I can say is that the lady with Cancer was a running inspiration and YOU were running SMART.

Sometimes it's best to stay home. I'm willing to bet that if you were supposed to be doing an IRONMAN on the day you had a fever, that you would still do it.

Terra said...

I probably would:) I mean it takes forever to train for one of those races, and they cost a bundle!

a runny nose wouldn't keep me out!