Thursday, May 17, 2012

Memories...

I've been looking for a list I made of all my past races, but haven't had any luck finding the "safe" place I apparently put it.

I thought it would be interesting to see where I started and how I've progressed:)

But first I had to find my race results...I gave up looking for the paper and instead have been trying to remember all the old races I've run in.

Can you say "mixed results"?

I have tried to keep all my old bib numbers and some of them had the event name on them, most of them don't.  I am happy to discover that I have all but 4-5 race results!

http://www.runterrarun.blogspot.com/p/race-history-prs.html

I ended up going through my photos, bib numbers, online data bases, and...my old race shirts:)

There is more than one way to skin a cat:)

No comments: