Thursday, August 29, 2013

My long lost twin!

A couple of months ago my brother sent me a link to a blog that he thought I would relate to.

I think I found my long lost twin!

Her name is Victoria Elizabeth Barnes, and we don't look anything alike.

BUT we both love ridiculously ornate stuff.  You wouldn't know this about me by just looking (partly because I almost live in running clothes) but it's true.  I love old ornate, gold gilded, huge pieces of furniture. It's just I don't have an amazing house to put them in...

Her blog is about she and her husbands efforts to restore an 1890's victorian house.

She is awesomely hilarious in how truthful she is about the process.

It's like she is transcribing what goes on in my head when I'm trying to work on a project...

The link Matt sent me was this one:
http://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/how-living-in-a-home-under-renovation-is-stressful-for-your-marriage-communicating-with-your-husband-during-house-projects/

The post that solidified our twin status was this one:

http://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/how-living-in-a-home-under-renovation-is-stressful-for-your-marriage-communicating-with-your-husband-during-house-projects/

I can not count the number of times during our wedding planning that this level of crazy came up.

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Both those links were the same. I need the second link!!