Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you a Runner? True or False

1. I have no real need to get anywhere when I run; I enjoy running for hours only to end up in the same place as I started.

2. Any sport in which people have been known to literally die of exhaustion while participating is just the kind of sport I've been looking for.

3. I enjoy eating as many calories as I want and not gaining any weight.

4. I'm interested in finding out exactly how many muscles I have in my leggs.

5. I have no problem being athletically inferior to someone twice my age.

6. I've been sleeping way too much, so I've been looking for something to take up a few hours on my Saturday mornings.

7. I want to perfect the art of peeing in a shrub wihtout being seen by anyone.

8. My knee joints are overrated.

9. I have no stairs in my home.

10. Sometimes when I'm driving long distances of, say, 15 miles or so, I feel the overwhelming urge to pull my car over and simply run the rest of the way.

11. I have a very good health plan.

12. For a good time I prefer to:
a. eat tacos
b. watch TV
c. Run around in circles for 4 hours

13. I prefer outfits that are:
a. flattering
b. inexpensive
c. Not full of holes
d. skin tight and rash-inducing

14. One of my favorite things is:
a. sleeping in on Saturday morning
b. walking up a flight of stairs without taking a break
c. having all my toe nails intact
d. training for a marathon

No comments: