Friday, May 27, 2011

Can I do this??

I had the bright idea to start the p90x workout series while also running. I figured I could handle it in the lul between my running training programs.


Well, I'm comming up on the end of the second week of the program and all I can say is...I'm tired.

It's not helping that Jason keeps breathing on me while I'm sleeping and waking me up:)

On Wednesday I was SO tired that my legs felt like lead while I was running up Deschutes- I just kept thinking "why am I running right now when I feel this tired"?

Luckily I got a second wind once I got to the top of the hill.

Unluckily I was supposed to do some kind P90x workout after my run. I decided I was just too tired and instead sat on the couch and ate cheetos- then I took a bath and feel asleep in the tub- which gave me a crick in my neck.

To fix this the obvious answer was to just go to bed:)
Which worked until Jason came in and breathed on me:)

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Dang Jason and his breathing!