Monday, October 10, 2011

OK

Thursday was such a busy day!

I clean ed my house super well because I volunteered to host my running clubs Annual Carb Loading dinner for the Marathon and 1/2 Marathon training group.

Plus drive 1.5 hours to Bremerton to pick Jason up and then back again.
Stop by the grocery store for some Pumpkin Puree for those lovely Pumpkin muffins I mentioned earlier.

Bake the muffins and various pasta for the dinner...it was pot luck but I had said I would be providing the pasta.

Plus I wasn't really sure how many people were coming.

In the middle of that Thom one of my running friends stopped in to pick up the running skirt I sewed for him and Dan for the Nike Womens Marathon. They have been training with Team in Training and raising money for Cancer Research. When I heard what he was doing I told him I would make them some fancy skirts:)

The dinner was loads of fun and everything went off really well. Everyone loved the muffins and took some home with them.
I'm planning on making them again while Lissa is in town.

Another reason I haven't posted is that I discovered Pinterest.com and have managed to waste HOURS of my life looking at all the photos and links.
I did managed to find a recipe for Marshmallow frosting so it wasn't a total waste.

No comments: