Monday, October 03, 2011

Today...


I drove all day...well, Amy drove too but we were in the car for 13.5 hours!

Once again our super powers of making the shortest gas/pit stops held strong. We must have only stopped for total of 30 minutes the entire trip.

We also got a lunch subway sandwich for breakfast because we had already been up for 4 hours and it felt like lunch time to us. The nice lady behind the counter took one look at us and gave us extra napkins.

I am so glad to be home, even though I had a great trip, getting to spend time with Lissa, and learning that Amy ISN'T an awful road trip partner!

It was weird to be back in Salt Lake City where I knew where everything was but everything different too. I also think the drivers might be worse than WA drivers...I thought I was going to die every time I drove down there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Utah drivers are the absolute worst in the country. minivan mom maniacs I think. And old people.

Unknown said...

Hey are you all recovered? Do you have your sights set on your next marathon?

Elisabeth Taylor said...

I'm glad we got some time together- next time it will be a lot longer! I'm excited for my Seattle/WA adventure!

So proud of ya!