Sunday, November 13, 2011

Running and food...Winning!

I just found out that I am only 3 SECONDS behind Heather in the cross Country series with one race to go!
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I have finished with times of:

Me #1 (24:12) #2 (22:40)

Heather finished with:

Heather #1 (24:22) #2 (22:27)

Amy is 2:24 seconds ahead of either one of us as well as 1:16 minutes ahead of the lead male runner!

I know that Heather is probably feeling pretty darn good about beating me. She has been super busy since she started her Nursing program and trying to see her son more than once a week so she's had to run alone a lot lately. She thought she was getting left behind...guess we found out who really is!

In other news I made Coconut Chicken with Sweet chili dipping sauce and it is yummy!

I found the recipe on Pinterest so now I can say all that time hasn't been wasted:)

I even had the chili dipping sauce from when I went to my friend April's house for her awesome House Party!

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

I'm excited to see who of the two of you wins!

That chicken looks so yummy!

Amylee said...

This looks so good. I'm going to make it soon! I am excited about that last race. It's going to be a nail biter!