Thursday, April 05, 2012

Fun Tonight!

Tonight I threw my regular run at Marathon Park out the window and took Alice up on her idea to join The Tacoma Runners on their weekly run.

SUCH a great idea!

I was little nervous because it was a bit of a drive into Tacoma to meet up with the group. I was also a little nervous about running with a new group. It might surprise some, but I'm not a huge fan of change:)

It was Heather, Alice, Catherine, George, and I who drove up and found 130+ runners ready to go!

We ran just short of 3 miles through downtown Tacoma and some of the most beautiful glass sculptures. I've been in that exact area and have never seen even half of the great area we ran through!

Then we got to walk through the Hide & Seek exhibit at The Art Museum. So great.

I'm so glad we went up and joined the group. I'm definitely going to the group them again:)

Oh, and did I mention that they had a photo booth and that George won in the raffle?!

No comments: