Friday, August 17, 2012

Rest = boring

I am so bored of resting.

I don't think of run so few miles per week in years.

I might also be kind of missing my training program...a little bit.

Or I might be missing the fact that when I'm in the middle of a training cycle I can eat a lot more and not worry about getting fat.

I'm pretty sure that's what the problem is.

George bought me these cupcakes before the Dirty Dash...So I ate one at 8 in the morning:)

You won't get the joke unless you watch Dr. Who, but if you do, then you'll know it's hilarious!

Everyday I see this...but X 3.  The dog, the cat and that horrible bird.
I really like eating.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

That last one is because of the curse I put on you for following my around the kitchen. It used to be anyway... At this point, given how small you are, they may just be watching for a sign of weakness and calling dibs on various body parts. Watch out, the bird will go for the eyes.