Sunday, September 02, 2012

Foodie Panpals

Last month a joined in on a great idea launched back in September 2011 by The Lean Green Bean blogger Lindsey.  

Foodie Pen pals!

Anyone interested contacts her and then she has a HUGE excel spreadsheet that she uses to match up Foodie Pen Pals.

It's awesome.

How could it not be when it means I get a present in the mail that has FOOD in it?!

My Awesome Pen Pal Jennifer sent me these goodies...

She actually sent me THREE packets of the Cocoa Roast Almonds but I ate one before I remembered to take a photo of everything.  They are delicious!


She also sent me a jar of traditional Apple Butter even though she had no idea that I LOVE apple butter:)  As well as a mix to make Pumpkin Cheesecake!  Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors.  So yummy.

I loved participating in this exchange and want to do it again.  Thanks Lindsey for thinking it up!






No comments: