Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I got my Garmin back!

This week was my first Speed workout in about three weeks that I've had my Garmin 305 to run with.

I'd like to say that my poor workout last week was due to my ancient Garmin 101 that I was using and it just wasn't measuring my speedy awesomeness accurately.

But I can't.

Apparently I was just running slowly.

On Monday I ran 1k, 2k, 1k, 1k with 400 meters RI.

My goal times were 6:11 for the 1k    6:33 for the 2k

My actual times were:
1k 6:28, 2k 6:52, 1k 6:45 1k 6:47

Not awesome...Of course I did just decide I've been setting my goals too low and just bumped my times up.

Yay! My Garmin is back!    Seriously Jason should just hide it every now and then because it's almost as awesome to have it back as it was to get it the first time.

No comments: