Saturday, September 08, 2012

Oh, Happy Day!

A couple of weeks ago I lost my Garmin 305...

I was sad.

I called the restaurant that I thought I might have left it in without luck.

I searched the house high and low...

I even cleaned out the car.

I KNOW! RIGHT?!

Nothing.

I do have my old Garmin Forerunner 101 and I've been trying to use that instead...it kind of works.

It doesn't have all the workout options that I use with my 305 during my Speed workouts but I guess people were running before they had a Garmin.

I don't know HOW, but it's what I've heard anyway.

I decided to bother the restaurant again just in case the first person hadn't actually looked the last time. (Or couldn't understand my description of "it's kind of a weird looking watch...I use it for running".)

Success!  They DID have it!

I picked it up today and never want to be appart again.


No comments: