Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I don't need them...but I WANT them!

Since moving to the Pacific Northwest I've become a bit more interested in what my running shoes look like.
This might be due to the fact that I've become more of a "runner" since I've moved out here.  I've definitely become more consistent with my running:)

In the last year I have discovered what a difference having fun colored shoes can make on my mood when I'm running.

How can you not be happy when you're running in BRIGHT blue shoes?


Unfortunately Nike changed my fun shoes and decided that GREY shoes were perfect for winter running.

Um..NO!

But the other day I was looking online and saw these beauties!


The only problem is that they are Nike Structure 14 shoes and that means they are about three years off production.  I NEED these shoes!  I keep searching for a location that still sells them...

No comments: